Admit or not, your wedding can be affected and influenced by upcoming wedding trends. What is the color, theme or venue of the year according to numerous bride magazines or blog sites are usually checked by wedding couple or wedding planners.
Laura Cox talked to Wedding Planner Fallon Carter, and she said that there are 10 wedding trends coming from the US. Let us see what are those.
1. The Chandelier Cake: A tiered cake turned upside down.
2. The return of the Veil: As seen on the Duchess of Cambridge, Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé
3. Cocktail receptions: The alternative to a sit-down dinner, to be served with canapé-style bites
4. The alternative cake: Serve mini pies, cookies or cobblers instead of a traditional wedding cake
5. Floral wristlets: Instead of a traditional bouquet
6. Temporary tattoos: As an unusual take on a wedding favour
7. Man caves: Give the groom something to do by letting him arrange a male-only area for smoking cigars and drinking bourbon.
8. Personal branding: Save the dates and invitations with a twist
9. Food trucks: Keep guests satisfied all night and helps prevent drunkenness
10. Aerial photography: Capturing the day from a helicopter
What can you say about these trends?